We Recommend | Two Go Round-The-World

We Recommend

Products & Services We Endorse

At Two Go Round-The-World, we value the conversation that exists between us and our readers—and the trust on which that relationship is based. Here we’re committed to creating an environment informed by that trust. So, too with endorsements and advertising.

When we run an ad campaign on Two Go Round-The-World, it’s an implict endorsement of a company’s request to advertise on the site; hence, we are inviting the company to join in the conversation! Ulitmately, the value of a brand is, in essence, the quality of the conversation about that brand.

So, it goes without saying that we are very selective in what we endorse. If you know of a product or service that has enhanced your, please contact us. Our goal is not just make money from the products we advertise, but to build our visitor’s trust. Over the years, we’ve found only a few affiliate programs that we feel truly benefit our readers. These products offer significant value and will improve your travel experience.

For the most part, our recommendations are based on personal knowledge and research. Some are based on recommendations from people we know and trust. When that is the case, we’ll tell you. Some of these we may make a small commission on, others we receive nothing from, other than the satisfaction of knowing we’ve passed along valuable information to you.


World Nomads Travel insurance—simple & flexible

WN08 008 generic468x60 We Recommend

You can buy, extend and claim online even after you’ve left home. Recommended by Lonely Planet, World Nomadstravel insurance is available to people from over 150 countries and is designed for adventurous travellerswith cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and activities such as skiing and snowboarding.

>> For more information, click here.


Expedia

 We Recommend

Last Minute Air Deals. Expedia delivers consumers everything they need for researching, planning, and purchasing a whole trip. It is a huge online travel company. As such you can find a lot of information and advice on their site. It offers a huge range of functions and features that are extremely useful for anyone who is thinking about travelling abroad. Do you need to book a flight, car hire or a hotel perhaps? No problem. Expedia can take care of all of these for you.  But they can also provide a lot of information on other things too, including ideas for destinations and activities to do once you get there. It is no surprise that Expedia is one of the first names to come to mind when you want to book something online.  It has earned that reputation and has the best website to back it up with.

>> For more information, click here.


HostelBookers

groups 468 60 We Recommend

HostelBookers are the only hostel booking site that doesn’t charge a booking fee. They take a 10% commission from the hostel on each booking, with the traveler paying the remaining 90 percent on arrival. For this reason, it has become our hostel booking engine of choice. Of course, their properties are limited to hostels that opt-in to work with them (currently 8,000 and rising), but they do this to ensure that all partner properties ensure bed availability and that the prices on arrival are the same as those quoted online.

>> For more information, click here.


HostelWorld


 We Recommend

At Hostelworld.com, search over 15,000 properties worldwide. Hostelworld is a much bigger organization and is the market leader and as such hostels commonly allocate them more beds, which means a better chance of getting a booking and a wider selection. Compared with HostelWorld, HostelBookers does not charge a booking fee and has a more detailed rating system of each of its properties. Best to check both, however.

>> For more information, click here.